Ethernet IDC type terminal blocks for IoT
Internet of Things (IoT) is the central term for constant change. Behind this is the digitalization of products, production technologies and processes, also known as Industry 4.0. This enables communication between people, machines and products.
For networking within Industry 4.0, ethernet-based data transmission is the basic requirement for IoT. The METZ CONNECT terminals suitable for Industrial Ethernet offer an interesting alternative to RJ45 and M12 connectors. The reasons for this are both the cost advantages of a permanent connection through a reduction in components, as well as the installation-friendly and tool-free connection. The 8-pin IDC from METZ CONNECT is suitable for a data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbit/s.
- connection technology for the IoT devices of the future
- suitable for industrial ethernet systems
- up to 10 Gbit/s data transmission
- color coding for wire colors according to T568A
- component reduction enables a cost-effective solution
- stripping-free connection technology
- easy to install connection without special tools